Everyone working in the security industry knows how important it is to be up-to-date with
Last updated: September 18, 2020
- Company (referred to as either "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to DigeeX, Ferdinandstraße 29-33, 4.OG,
, 20095 Hamburg.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Services refers to our assesment services.
- Website refers to DigeeX, accessible from https://www.digeex.de
- You means the individual accessing the Website or using our Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collected data may include information such as Your device's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Access to these logs is restricted to employees only, and the log data has never been requested nor provided to any third party, and will never be provided under any circumstances.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Apart from that, no data is collected, stored or evaluated in any form.
Ferdinandstraße 29-33, 4. OG,